Sunday, May 26, 2019

A Dell Recap

I dint join Dell, but Dell acquired me!
PerotSystem perished, I dint bother
I felt like Dell was my stepfather
I could say “I work for Dell, Honey”
Not to mention the pocket money
My days in Dell Services were numbered
But those were times to be remembered
I don’t know what Dell B2B saw
When I was selected I was in owe
A clean slate and sheer desire to learn
I entered this team to take the churn
I learnt the basics, bottom up
Running around like a little pup
Working hours and WFH came as a shock
I was new to it, never looked at the clock
Soon I grew in my team
As fast as it might seem
I dint know Japanese for sure
But if they had a problem I had a cure


I called everyone to join for tea
Soon I was told I am a honey bee
I interviewed a few to our team
Mentored a few who could dream 


We are Travel agents handling messages
I Explained concepts even in passages
“Tu yeda hai re” took me aback
Realising it was time for feedback


Offsite and team lunches were frequent 
All these memories will stay 100 percent
People leave managers they say
I wouldn’t leave mine even if they payLittle did I know I would love this company so much

Giving it a place in my heart that none can touch
Dell, a small word yet emotions explode that words can’t express!Grateful would I be with Dell, always!


For giving me something that makes it hard to say “Goodbye”






No comments: